Alternative Community Service

If you are sentenced to complete Alternative Community Service, you may complete your service hours with any NON-PROFIT or CHARITABLE agency as long as the information is presented to the court on that agency's letterhead with contact and completed service hour information provided.

Please note:  in the very nature of community service, it is important to know that you should not be charged by an agency to complete service hours.

While you are able to complete your service hours with any charitable or non-profit agency, we have provided a link to the United Way which has a useful site for researching locations.

Many community service locations will provide their own record sheet for tracking of hours completed.  You may also utilize the attached Community Service Timesheet for tracking of your hours.  This form must be submitted with the required letterhead information.