Voting at THE HEIGHTS on November 3, 2020
- Voting is open from 6 a.m.-7 p.m. at THE HEIGHTS. If you're in line by 7 p.m., you can still vote.
- Any registered voter who lives in St. Louis County can vote at THE HEIGHTS on November 3rd. With our convenient central location, there could be long wait and a busy parking lot.
- Masks are REQUIRED if someone wants to vote indoors. If a voter has a health restriction and can't wear a mask, curbside voting will be available. The voter should wait in the car while they have someone stand in line for them. When they get to the front of the line they will let the poll workers know there is someone waiting curbside to vote. It is faster to vote curbside at the Board of Elections headquarters in St. Ann. If someone refuses to wear a mask for reasons not health related, poll workers will redirect them to vote at the St. Louis County headquarters in St. Ann.
- Temperatures will not be taken in the polling area. If voters wish to visit the Recreation side of THE HEIGHTS, they must have their temperatures taken.
- Voters must enter/line up outside the side doors, to the right of the main entry. Please do not access the polls from the main lobby or from the Library.
- There will be 2 workers at the polls who will be over "Health and Safety" with one inside and the other monitoring the line outside to ensure voters are following COVID-19 guidelines.
- For questions, visit www.stlouiscovotes.com.