Better Together Report
The Richmond Heights City Council and City Staff would like to share this information about the Better Together report with residents.
- Resolution 17-12 URGES THE ST. LOUIS COUNTY COUNCIL & ST. LOUIS CITY BOARD OF ALDERMEN TO OPPOSE ANY AND ALL LEGISLATION AUTHORIZING A STATEWIDE VOTE REGARDING OR MANDATING A CHANGE IN THE GOVERNMENT STRUCTURE OF ST. LOUIS CITY AND ST. LOUIS COUNTY AND THE MUNICIPALITIES THEREIN. September 18, 2017
- Better Together St. Louis Full Report
- City Manager's Executive Summary - March 7, 2019
- City Manager's Fiscal Note to State Auditor - Revised April 1, 2019
- City's Article about Better Together in Community Update newsletter - Spring 2019