For a full list of pool rules click HERE.
- Children 9 and under must be accompanied by a paying adult, age 16 or older.
- Lined swimsuits only. No cut-offs, athletic shorts, biking tights, leotards or thongs.
- Patrons must be at least 48 inches tall to use the two-story water slides.
- Rafts, inner tubes and inflatable floatation devices are not allowed.
- Personal floatation devices (PFDs) must be US Coast Guard approved. Anyone wearing a PFD must be within arms reach of a swimming adult, age 16 or older at all times.
- Mermaid fins/tails are not permitted in our pools.
- Non-toilet trained patrons must wear swim diapers under their swimsuits.
- Goggles, fins, glasses, watches, jewelry or swimsuits with metal or plastic zippers, buckles, rivets, buttons or ornamentation are not allowed on the two-story water slides.
- Tennis balls, water guns or frisbees are not allowed
LOW ATTENDANCE POLICY
During periods of low attendance, MFAC Staff has the right to close facilities or various attractions and/or pools within the center. If a facility closes due to periods of low attendance, guests may receive a rain check if they have been within the facility for less than 1 hour. There will be no refunds.
POLICY FOR CLOSING POOL
As a matter of policy, our managers have the authority to close MFAC early due to rain or cool temperatures. On days when the weather is not conducive to swimming, our managers have been given the discretion to close the pools early if attendance is poor.
Changes to regular operations will be communicated via Facebook; @MFACSTL.