Frequently Asked Questions

When and where does the City Council meet?
City Council meetings are held in the City Council Chambers at City Hall on the first and third Monday of each month at 7:30 pm.
How do I file a Request for Public Information?
Fill out this online Request for Public Information form. You can also find a printable copy of the form here which would be submitted to Assistant City Manager, Pam Hylton.
How do I request a service, file a complaint, or seek information?

Please use our online 'Report a Concern' tool here. If you're unsure who to contact, you can find a helpful tool here.

Are there any job openings?

You can view our open positions here.

How can I find a City Ordinance?
You can view ordinances in the City Municipal Code here.
What are the responsibilities of the City Manager?
ARTICLE 5 of the City of Richmond Heights Charter states that the Council shall appoint a CITY MANAGER for an indefinite term and shall by resolution fix the compensation and conditions of employment for such office. The City Manager shall be appointed solely on the basis of such person's executive and administrative qualifications. The City Manager need not be a resident of the City at the time of appointment but must become a resident of the City within the first (1st) year of such appointment unless such time is extended by the Council.

Powers and Duties of the City Manager
Which departments are part of the Office of the City Manager?

The City Manager, Assistant City Manager, Human Resources, Public Relations, and Customer Service at the front desk of City Hall are all part of the Office of the City Manager. See our Staff Directory here.