The City Council of the City of Richmond Heights meets on the first and third Mondays of each month (if a holiday falls on a Council meeting night, it is generally held that Tuesday). The Council meetings are held at 7:30 p.m. in City Hall 1330 S. Big Bend Blvd., Richmond Heights, MO 63117 unless otherwise noted. Please refer to the Calendar page for any changes.
The public forum portion of the City Council meeting and/or other commission/committee meetings provides an opportunity for residents, businesses, and others to comment on the agenda or share their views on issues affecting Richmond Heights. Your comments are important and are welcomed.
If you wish to be heard, submit a Speaker Card card (provided at each meeting) to the clerk or secretary prior to the comment period. The following guidelines govern the public forum:
- Speakers will speak in the order called by the Mayor or Chairman.
- When your name is called, step to the podium and state your name and address.
- Comments should be kept to no more than three minutes.
- Speakers will address their comments to the Mayor or Chairman. There will be no questions asked of individual council/commission/committee members. Individual members who wish to ask a question of a speaker may request recognition from the chair.
- Remarks should be in good taste and presented in a spirit of inquiry or information.
NOTE: All meetings are open to the public and provide an opportunity for public comment. Individual council members and staff can be communicated with prior to or after meetings and are happy to discuss issues.
If you have any questions, please email or call Pat Villmer at (314) 645-4595.