HEIGHTS FACILITY RENTALS
Updated 3/4/2021: DUE TO COVID UNCERTAINTIES OUR MEETING ROOMS WILL BE UNAVAILABLE FOR RENTING THROUGH THE END THE SUMMER 2021. WE WILL REEVALUATE AT THE END OF THE SUMMER ON WHETHER OR NOT RENTAL RESERVATIONS WILL RESUME IN THE FALL OF 2021.
Interested in hosting an event at THE HEIGHTS? Click HERE to submit your request to Kelly Stroot. To contact Kelly directly you can email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
COVID-19 Guidelines for Rentals
Since COVID we have specific guidelines that must be followed if holding an event here at THE HEIGHTS please see specific guidelines below:
- All persons in a party must check in at the front counter upon arrival. They will have their temperatures checked and their names and personal contact information will be written down by staff in the event that contact tracing must take place.
- Gatherings over 50 people aren't allowed. All parties must stay under a 50 max capacity.
- No self-serve style buffet meals are allowed. All food must be served by a designated person for each item or you can choose to provide pre-packaged/boxed meals.
- Masks must be worn at all times unless eating or drinking.
- Party guests must practice social distancing.
- Entry and Exit doors must be left propped open to reduce the amount of contact on the door.
- You must follow the "entry" and "exit" signs on the doors.
- At this time week day rentals are unavailable due to an internal e-learning program at THE HEIGHTS.
- We ask that all parties stay in their designated room as much as possible. No roaming of the building or halls unless using the restroom.
- Room capacities are set-up to encourage social distancing.
HEIGHTS Hours of Operation:
(After hour rentals are currently unavailable. All events must end at the time of building closure.)
We have 4 meeting rooms connected with collapsing walls. The price for rentals are by the hour and vary based on the amount of rooms you need to accommodate the size of your party. Each room is equipped with a kitchenette equipped with a sink, counter top, microwave and coat rack space. The rooms can be set up banquet style, class room style or theater style.If interested in the catering kitchen you must pay a fee in addition to your meeting room fee. If your party goes after hours (after THE HEIGHTS business hours) an additional after hour fee will be charged on top of the meeting room fee. Time reserved needs to include set-up and clean-up time.
1 Meeting Room:
2 Meeting Rooms:
Please Note: We ask that event reservations be made at least 30 days before your scheduled event.
In order to reserve facility space, you will be required to pay your deposit in full at the time you sign your rental agreement. The deposit, minus any damages or late fees, will be returned to you by mail 3-4 weeks after your rental.
- If a renter cancels a reservation within 30 days of scheduled event, 100% of their security deposit will be forfeited.
- If a renter cancels within 14 days of their event, 100% of their security deposit and rental fee will be forfeited.
Birthday Parties Currently Unavailable Until Further Notice Due to COVID-19 Restrictions