HOURS FOR OPEN SWIM & LAP SWIM
5:30 a.m.- 7:30 p.m.
7 a.m.- 4:30 p.m.
8:30 a.m.- 4:30 p.m.
Friday Weekly Spa Cleaning:
Every friday evening from 6pm-7:30pm the spa will close for a weekly cleaning.
Due to St. Louis County capacity restrictions, beginning Monday, February 8th until further notice, non-members are only permitted to use the facility Monday-Friday 5:30am-4:00pm. THE HEIGHTS is currently functioning at a max capacity of 25%. Because the facility has been frequently reaching the max capacity we find it necessary to implement this policy until further notice.
AQUATIC CENTER RULES AND REGULATIONS
All ages are allowed in the pool area. The only restriction is that anyone ages 14 and under must have an adult (18+) on deck and 9 and under must have an adult (18+) in the water with them.
Click HERE for a list of our Aquatic Center's Rules and Regulations.
Click HERE for our lap lane rules during COVID.
SWIMMING LESSONS at THE HEIGHTS
Click HERE for swim lesson details!
We have 4 lanes that are open anytime during our aquatic center hours (see the top of page for hours) for lap swimming.
Here is a list of our lap swimming rules during COVID:
- At this time, to encourage social distancing, there can only be one lap swimmer per lane (unless the swimmers reside in the same household).
- Water exercisers can share a lane while social distancing.
- There is a 30 min. max when someone is waiting to swim; there is now max time otherwise.
- The swimmer first in the lane will be the first out when someone is waiting.
- The swimmer waiting needs to wait by the lap lanes.
SAUNA, STEAM ROOM AND HOT TUB
To encourage social distancing only 4 people are permitted to use the hot tub at a time.